Internet & New Media
Trust and Professionalism Since 1988
The prominence of electronic media in this new digital era and the opening of new doors and communication platforms comes with its commercial and legal challenges. We advise and provide support for e-commerce and assist with confidentiality issues, personal data protection and cybercrime matters.
We offer advice and guidance on planning and implementation for online projects, including the below:
- Data Protection and implementation of the provisions of GDPR
- Intellectual property breaches and litigation
- Electronic brand and media matters
- Distribution, dissemination and circulation of information
- Contractual and enforcement matters
- Regulation and supervision of online industries, gaming, etc.
error: All proprietary rights of this photo are exclusively owned by its creator and any use, reproduction, advertisement, sale, lease, distribution, lend and/or exposition of the original or copy thereof to the public, without prior consent is strictly prohibited and shall give to its creator the right to demand legal damages in a Court of Law in accordance with the Laws of Cyprus and any other International Laws in force